The Annual General Meeting of Sweco AB (publ) will be held on Thursday 23 April 2020.
Venue: Fotografiska, Stadsgårdshamnen 22, Stockholm, Sweden.
Special arrangements at the Annual General Meeting of Sweco AB (publ) on April 23, 2020
Sweco prioritises the well-being of its shareholders and their opportunity to exercise their rights at the general meeting. Due to the Covid-19 outbreak and as a precautionary measure, Sweco has decided to adjust the arrangements for the general meeting in the following manner:
- Registration and entrance to the meeting venue will start 2.30 p.m.
- The doors to the conference lobby will open only 15 min before registration i.e., 2.15 p.m.
- No food will be served to meeting attendees
- The company’s CEO will only hold a short speech. A longer CEO speech will be published on the company’s website later on the same day
- There will be no presentation from the business in connection to the formal part of the AGM
- The documents for the Annual General Meeting will be placed at each seat
Documents to the AGM
Sweco annual report 2019
BoD statement ch 18 sec 4 and ch 19 sec 22
Statement on the remuneration committee’s evaluation of remuneration to senior executives 2020
Item 12 - Nomination committee composition of the Board 2020
Item 12 - The Nomination Committee’s opinion on Sweco AB’s Nomination Committee’s proposal on the composition of the Board of Directors 2020
Item 14 - Resolution on guidelines for salary and other renumeration senior executives
Item 15 - BoD proposal Share Bonus Scheme 2020
Item 17 - BoD proposal of acquisitions and transfers of treasury shares
Shareholders who wish to have a matter addressed at the Annual General Meeting may submit proposals to Sweco AB's Board of Directors at the following address:
Proposals must have been received by the company and the Nominating Committee no later than Wednesday 4 March 2020 in order to be included in the notice and the agenda of the Annual General Meeting. For more information regarding the Nominating Committee please see here